Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Narrowing My Focus

In this blog post I will be picking two of the questions from my previous blog post and I will be explaining their importance. 

Mathias Erhart, "Kittens", taken on June 8, 2008 via Flickr Attribution Generic 2.0



First question: "What is being fought for on both sides of the controversies?"

This question is very important to the debate. It is crucial to understand both sides of the debate and what they are advocating for. Both sides will have certain ways that they are feeling for certain reasons and it is important to find out what these reasons are. If I am capable of finding out the reasons it will allow me to justify what they are doing an analyze both sides without my own biases. 

Second question: "Are there geographic relations to who is for and against computer science in schools?"

This question is very interesting because it could demonstrate why there are people on both sides of the debate. People being raised a certain way in specific geographic areas could lead to a certain mindset on an issue like this. This is part of human nature, people have a reality that is formed off of how they are raised or what they are accustomed to. This might be applicable with people's views on computer science being taught in schools.

No comments:

Post a Comment