Saturday, September 12, 2015

Draft of Quick Reference Guide

Dear peer reviewers, I hope that you will enjoy learning about computer science from a slightly different take than what you are used to. When reading the draft, it is important to try and keep an open mind and to see who you side with. It is also important to not blast through it and to read it slowly to make sure you understand what is going on. When reading, if you could look out for grammatical errors and just overall how the piece of writing is, in regards to fluidity and if it makes sense. I feel like I might need to change the topic headings but i'm not sure yet so also keep that in mind. I have never viewed myself as a strong writer so please feel free to be as hard on me as you can. I want to enhance my QRG so peer review away!

You can visit my QRG by clicking HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment